UV Stabilized Film (Type: EU)
The Ester Polyester Film Type EU is a Bi-axially oriented transparent polyester film that offers a better protection against ultraviolet light for products in transparent packaging. This dual surface polyester film offers appropriate absorption of UV radiations and good weathering resistance.
The UV resistant film protects the product (especially those which are sensitive to ultraviolet radiations) against damages from light and also contribute towards a significant amount of cost reduction in form of ink usage which were earlier used to achieve the same results.
This film conforms to EC 10/2011 directives, REACH specifications and US FDA regulations
- Excellent absorption of UV radiation (290 – 385nm)
- Resistant to UV radiation and weather even after long exposure. Retains optical properties:
- Surface Gloss
- Yellowness Index
- Exhibits excellent weathering resistance.
- Good frictional and optical performance.
- High thermal stability & excellent mechanical properties offer product protraction at elevated temperature processes and conditions
- UV resistant layer in flexible packaging applications:
- Preserve the freshness, color and aesthetic appearance
- Increases shelf life: oils, dry fruits, ham, color sensitive products
- Protects inks against fading under light over a period of time
- Packaging of various food products like meat, cheese and other UV sensitive products.
- Useful as UV and weather resistant film for outdoor applications.
- Labels face stock for outdoor applications
- Solar control films