Matte Film (Type: MH)
The Ester Matte Polyester Film Type MH is a Bi-axially Oriented Polyester film with medium haze, medium gloss and having an excellent muted & grainy surface. This film offers a premium appearance/ aesthetics (silver finish) after metallization, which can provide product differentiation in an already crowded marketplace.
This film is available in clear and metallised versions. The clear version may have further options like corona treated, chemical treated or any custom priming. The metallised version also has multiple options based on adhesion and barrier requirements. It is available in the thickness range of 12 to 50 micron.
This film conforms to EC 10/2011 directives, REACH specifications and US FDA regulations for food contact application.
- Excellent thermal, mechanical and surface properties.
- Excellent dimensional stability and process ability.
- Suitable for both gravure and flexographic printing processes.
- Improves readability through packaging layer
- Useful in flexible packaging to achieve matte finish appearance
- Luxury packaging applications requiring premium matte finish such as wet wipes, pouches, chicken bags, potato chips
- Used for label face stocks, hot stamping, paper board and carton lamination
- Carrier film for thermal transfer printing
- Carton lamination
- Label face stock
- Hot stamping