PET Release liner
- UmaPET ERO/ERI is a polyester based carrier web material treated with migration free silicon release system on one side which provide release effect against a wide range of adhesives.
- The product has an excellent high speed release, heat resistant, good die cut and ideal anchorage of silicon to film.
- The film is available in 12-50microns (48 – 200gauge).
- Release Force (Silicon Coated Side -Using TESA 7475): Low to Medium (Release force can be adjusted according to our customer’s requirement) Applications: Label stock, tapes, shingles etc.
White Twist Film
- UmaPET EDW10A is a Twistable White polyester film with anti-static coating on one side of the film for smooth run ability on high speed packaging machines.
- The film has excellent deforming properties with superior fold retention, along with good thermal, mechanical and surface properties.
- The film is available in 15mic (60ga), 18mic (72ga) and 22mic (88ga).
- UmaPET EDW10A grade complies with US FDA, EC and REACH regulations for food contact applications.
Applications: Candy wrap
White opaque film (12 micron)
- UmaPET WHCO is one side Corona treated white opaque film.
- The film can be used in printing application to eliminate the usage of expensive white ink. The film exhibits excellent adhesion of inks and adhesives.
- UmaPET WHCO grade complies with US FDA, EC and REACH regulations for food contact applications.
White Metalised film
- UmaPET WHCIM is a white opaque metallized film with excellent barrier properties.
- Metallization gives additional benefit of milky white appearance with good gloss on the back side of the film.
- The film is available in 23mic to 50mic.
- UmaPET WHCIM grade complies with US FDA, EC and REACH regulations for food contact applications.
Applications: label face stocks, wrap around labels and high end lidding applications
Transparent High Barrier Matt film
- The film is an excellent combination of performance with aesthetics, gives premium matte appearance with excellent barrier properties.
- This film is medium haze, medium gloss film used to provide excellent Oxygen barrier (<4 cc/m2/day or, <0.26 cc/100in2/day) in flexible packaging, pouches and lidding applications.
- The film is available in 12mic (48ga) only. This film could be used in laminates for meat and cheese packaging where storage conditions require below 10 degree C.
- The film complies with US FDA, EC and REACH regulations for food contact applications.
Applications: Meat and Cheese packaging (storage below 10 degree C)
- UmaPET TF-201 is a balance shrinkage film in both MD and TD directions.
- The film is suitable for extrusion coating for thermal lamination process and provides excellent flatness.
- It complies with US FDA, EC and REACH regulations for food contact applications.
Applications: Lidding application as a printing layer in top web