ESTOPLAST – SR
Ester Industries Ltd manufactures Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) based compounds and markets it under the brand name 'ESTOPLAST –SR'.
ABS is commonly used thermoplastic polymer across industries. It is amorphous in nature with a glass transition temperature of 105°C.
Not only ABS is strong, light-weight, attractive and easily process-able, but it also possesses superb mechanical, chemical, electrical and coloring properties.
ABS is considered as a highly rigid material with excellent impact resistance, flexibility, and compression-resistance properties. These properties make it the most preferred material for automotive applications. Besides being used for mechanical purposes, it is also a good material in the industry because of its electrical properties.
The most salient feature of ABS is that it combines the strength and rigidity of the acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of the polybutadiene rubber.
- High Impact Strength
- High flowability
- Exceptional surface quality
- High Heat Resistance
- High stiffness and hardness
- Uncolored material has a very high light and exceptionally consistent natural color
- Better long term heat ageing
- Excellent chemical resistance and abrasion resistance
- Dimensional stability at elevated temperatures
- High Impact strength even at low temperature
- Electrical and Electronics
- Automotive trim components
- Drain west vent pipe
- Automotive bumper bars
- Protective headgear
- Buffer edging for furniture and joinery panels
- Small kitchen appliances
|ABS||ABS, Unfilled FR||With good gloss and FR properties.|
|General Purpose Molding||Medium Impact and High Impact, Unfilled||SR1500..||√||HB|
|Glass Fiber Reinforced||15% Glass Reinforced standard||SR2015..||√||HB|
|20% Glass Reinforced Standard||SR2020..||√||HB|
|30% Glass Reinforced Standard||SR2030..||√||HB|
*** ESTOPLAST SR grades are available in various colors and we can offer tailor made grades as per customer specific requirements